We need to be sure we comply with the ElectionsBC rules for contributions to municipal campaigns. To be eligible to donate:
1. You must live in British Columbia,
2. You must be a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident,
3. All contributions must be from a personal account - company and/or business contributions are not permitted,
4. Contributions can be up to a maximum of $1,250 per person,
5. All contributors must provide a first and last name, email address, and your complete mailing address, and;
6. Unlike federal and provincial contributions to election campaigns, municipal campaign contributions are unfortunately not eligible for tax deductions at this time.
If you would prefer to pay with a cheque (made out to "Michael Pratt Campaign"), please email my team at: email@example.com and we'll gladly stop by to pick it up!